Partner Marketing Manager
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Coordinating marketing and product activities with Partners in different countries.
- Addressing language, cultural and regulatory issues, ensuring alignment with business objectives, reinforce brand positioning and are delivered effectively to partners.
- Acting as brand champion both internally and externally.
- Ideation at brand, Product and campaign levels.
- Preparing and giving presentations.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of the Marketing plans including defining success criteria, measuring effectiveness of initiatives and reporting on results.
- Tracking market developments and competitor strategies.
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of relevant marketing and Partner management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge on various aspects of marketing, including Brand Marketing, PR, Content Management, Digital Marketing and Performance Marketing
- Excellent MS Office, Google Workspace, and Microsoft Presentation skills
Important Personality Traits:
- Ability to work as a team.
- Highly organized, self starter, self managed and quick Learner.
- Able to perform under pressure.
- Mature and sincere.