Location: Delhi/NCR, India
You will be responsible for developing and managing Java-based applications and codes. You will also have exposure to a very large database (10 million plus records in a table) and high transaction volumes. You will have to conceive and write high-performance code (multi-threaded applications with complex algorithms).
You should have a good understanding of databases (MySQL/Mongo DB), ER concepts, stored procedures and conversant with Agile SDLC.
- Design, code, develop/modify and document all the platforms/applications.
- Ensure all designed patterns and best practices are strictly adhered to provide the high performance, scalable and extensible applications.
- Perform periodical code reviews to optimize the application performance.
- Maintain the entity-relationship diagram and database.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Java coding and development
- Strong fundamental Java (old and latest versions) programming skills, OOPS concepts and relational database concepts
- High proficiency in Java/J2EE standards, frameworks and testing methodologies
- Should be able to write well-abstracted, reusable code
- Experience in UI design and front-end web technologies
- Rich experience in XML and JSON including transformations and format conversions
- Understand entity relationship diagram and database designing
- Having worked in telecom background will be an added advantage
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
Important personality traits:
- Ability to work as a team.
- Self-starter, self-managed and quick Learner.
- Able to perform under pressure.
- Mature and sincere.