Graphic and Multimedia Designer
Location: Delhi/NCR, India
As a creative Graphic and Multimedia Designer, you need to have up-to-date industry leading graphic/video software knowledge and strong creative flair to interpret the requirements and translate them into high visual impact graphics.
- Cultivate a solid body of work and study video/design briefs and determine requirements.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic/video editing software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, videos and other layouts.
- Coordinate and support in creative, advertising and multimedia related activities.
- Minimum 3 years of proven record in the creative world – Media, News or Advertising.
- Proven creative skills and ability to crack out hi-impact concepts & ideas.
- Proficient in latest graphic software such as Adobe Photoshop, Premier Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, In-Design, etc.
- Proficient in conceptualizing video production and executing video editing and animation skills
- Proficient in using different tools and video aspects of mobile video production
- Possess lateral thinking skills and ability to think out of the box.
- Ability to organize digital assets in support of a content schedule.
- Good sense of prioritization and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Creative writing skills will be a plus.
Important personality traits:
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Self-starter, self-managed and quick learner
- Able to perform under pressure
- Mature and sincere